1950s Emilio Pucci Scarf Scene of Capri, "Piazzetta di Capri"
1950s Emilio Pucci silk twill scarf with design of Capri - the place where where Emilio Pucci opened his first boutique in 1951. The buzzing central piazza of Capri takes center stage, alongside the church of Santo Stefano, Pucci's boutique, and the majestic clock tower, all drawn from a bird-eye perspective. Sheet music motifs accentuate the border of the scarf. It is in good shape with the exception of a few stains (see photos #7 and #8). It measures 34" wide x 35" long. The scarf is featured on page 51 of Emilio Pucci Fashion Story book (see photo #9).